No need to ever compromise again.
InterMed offers a broad range of services to healthcare providers, including inspection, preventative maintenance, corrective repair, logistics planning, and consulting. InterMed provides a unique, comprehensive solution to meet each client’s individual needs. Through a superior blend of experience, customer service and creativity, we have met or exceeded the goals of each relationship consistently and regardless of size. Because we are independent, we work seamlessly with all of the OEMs – a distinct advantage over OEM -only solutions.
- Tailored Full Service Agreements
- Preventative Maintenance (PM) Agreements
- In-House Comprehensive Programs
- Time & Material Repair Options
- 24X7 Dispatch with 24-hour response time
- Consulting and Compliance
- Life Cycle Analysis
- Equipment Pre-Purchase Evaluations
- Cyber Security Vulnerability Review
- TJC Review Preparation
- Custom Building and Room Design
- In Service Training for Technologists
- Equipment Quality Assurance Program
- All of our managers are CBET certified, and are a company made up of voracious learners. Our engineers are constantly updating their training and certifications, and are always working to expand their understanding of current technologies and new developments to bring you the best service. They take the time to learn the details that others don’t and can service almost all manufacturers of equipment.
- InterMed is certified as ISO 9001 Compliant
- We are one of the only companies in the industry that holds a Radioactive Materials License. Systems and parts are tested with sources to ensure proper functionality and maximum performance.