The InterMed Group can supply all of your new, pre-owned, and reconditioned equipment needs. We support more extensive warranties than our competitors, and offer trade-ins and volume discounts to provide the lowest cost and significant savings to you.
As a vendor-neutral supplier, we are able to extend a wider array of options to fit your specific needs and to better match your budget. We carry an extensive selection of equipment, as well as serving as Authorized Dealers for some of the industry’s most popular brands.
- New, Used and Certified, and Reconditioned options available
- In-house cosmetic and technical reconditioning services available
- Over 25,000 square feet of dedicated conditioned warehouse and staging space
- 8+ Staging Bays for system validation and our stringent quality standards confirmation.
- Key/Critical Parts Inventory for frequently needed components for both clients and new sales.
Universal Allied Imaging
GE Lightspeed 16
Philips Epiq 5
Siemens C-cam / E-cam / Symbia-T
GE Infinia / Millennium MG
AdacForte / Vertex
Philips Cardio MD
OEC 9900 / 9800
InterMed stands behind each piece of equipment with full life cycle support options. Every system is backed by our industry leading point of sale warranty, as well as extended service options.
Ensuring your equipment is up and running, generating income and providing the best care to your patients is InterMed’s priority.
Our field service engineers are crossed trained for servicing multiple manufacturers, providing fast and reliable service you can count on. Our Sundown rule ensures our engineers will always address your concerns and update you by sundown.
InterMed maintains an inventory of frequently used parts to minimize downtime and ensure a better return of your equipment investment.