We wrap all of your biomedical and imaging needs into a proven, unique, comprehensive program. Our HTM program includes regulatory compliance, complete equipment life cycle administration and creative solutions through tailored plans at competitive rates.
We believe we must earn our clients’ business every day, in every way.
The InterMed Leadership team is comprised of industry professionals that are dedicated to making a massive impact in healthcare. Their diverse backgrounds and decades of experience working with a diverse array of healthcare organizations, inspire innovation and adaptability throughout our entire organization.
Meet The Team
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Cristopher Baldwin, MBA
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Growth Officer
Vice President of Human Resources
Senior Vice President, Service Operations
Vice President and Cyber Security Officer
InterMed Core Values
- Responsiveness – After close to 30 years in the business, InterMed has well-established internal processes and a deep understanding of industry standards, which allow for especially short response and execution times. Our strategic geographic growth, along with our size and structure, further ensures that customer needs are met in record time.
- Collaboration – InterMed understands the importance of clear, concise communication, both internally, and with our clients, to ensure optimal patient outcomes. Our account management structure is deliberately organized around our guiding principles of teamwork and cooperation that have sustained our customer relationships for decades.
- Accountability – In an industry where the stakes are so high, there is no time for skirting issues or sweeping concerns under the rug. Should a problem arise with a client’s equipment or staff, InterMed promises to react swiftly and efficiently to get them back where they need to be.
- Vision – At InterMed, our role is to keep your equipment running as well and as long as possible, so that you never have to turn away a patient or second guess a diagnosis because of subpar equipment performance. We understand the bigger picture – from the importance of staying on budget to the stakes involved in patient outcome performance – and we are here to make sure our clients can stay focused on what’s really important.
- Training – Medical equipment can only perform at a high level if it is installed and maintained with appropriate care. With that in mind, InterMed offers extensive training in nuclear and ultrasound imaging equipment repair, as well biomedical equipment repair classes for all levels of engineers, and makes and models of machines we service. You know what you’re doing, so we make sure we do too.
We provide full service maintenance, budget friendly preventive maintenance plans, time and material services and tailored cooperative plans for all of your biomedical equipment needs.
Diagnostic Imaging Services
We provide comprehensive imaging services, unbiased vendor advice, and creative approaches to providing the best and most cost effective imaging services you may need. InterMed has highly trained technicians in all of the imaging modalities.