We believe we must earn our clients’ business every day, in every way.
We take responsibility and are accountable for individual reports and accuracy.
The InterMed Group’s Jump Team Services consists of a unique group of professional engineers cross-trained with efficient data entry skills and specialized backgrounds in general biomedical, imaging, laboratory, and surgical equipment. InterMed engineers are all experienced, familiar with medical terminology, and trained on environment of care issues. They take leadership responsibility and are accountable for individual reports and accuracy. The Jump Team Service Engineers have completed more than two hundred projects nationally. These projects have been a mix of PMs, Correctives and Inventory services with tailored adaptations to the operational plans and specific client requests.
InterMed works closely with client team members to plan unique swing shifts to complete projects including radiology, Operating Room environments, or outside facilities of a health system.
Advantages of using the InterMed Jump Teams™:
- InterMed’s engineers provide equipment training, consultation, and scheduled preventative maintenance for regulatory compliance inspections and reviews.
- We also provide specific biomedical Jump Teams for supplemental coverage during education/training, vacations, large inventory projects, and preventative maintenance needs.
- InterMed is a certified ISO 9001:2008 corporation.
- Customers are able to free up their engineers to do other things.
- Customers do not feel threatened because we are “temporary help” (and are willing to stipulate non-solicitations, etc.)
- We offer flexible shifts (fees may apply) to ensure difficult areas of the hospital are completed.
- Customer has the option of choosing teammates, from BMET 1s, 2s, 3s, DI’s, and/or Management level engineers.
- These teams can handle special projects such as inventory acquisition, facility moves, RFID Implementation, etc.
InterMed works directly with our partners to simplify the collection and delivery of the equipment data, and can either use our internal format/systems or will train its Jump Team members on the partner’s preferred system and related applications. InterMedworksclosely with all Clienton-site members to complete each project as scheduled, and will plan unique swing shifts to complete projects includingRadiology and Operating Room environments. InterMed Jump Teams work under the direction of both an on-site ClientTeam Lead and our Director of Jump Team Services.
Communications and Productivity Management
InterMed schedules all communication with the Client on-site Manager with regard to productivity timelines and expectation levels. We begin each project by producing a project-specific notebook called the Jump Team™ Project Manual (electronic and paper as needed) that includes the following:
- Team Detail – names & pictures of each Technician, title/role/certifications, contact details confirmation of vaccinations, any pertinent accreditation details.
- Facility detail – Locations (all hospitals, clinics, off-site facilities)
- Organization charts for both InterMed and Client teams to ensure the reporting lines are clear.
- Outline of Expectations – Scope of Services detail – focus and how we report the detail.
- Confirmed Inventory List – piece count/PM’s or Correctives. Also manage a “Critical Items” list as needed.
- Hospital Rules & Regulations – dress code, restrictions, off-limit sectors/rooms, hours of operations, etc.
- Specific procedures and input (systems) parameters.
InterMed’s Director of Jump Team Services schedules conferences with the designated Manager each Tuesday & Thursday to track productivity and expectation levels. At the end of each project, the Director prepares a detailed summary of the results and findings, and provides the Client with an Executive Summary of our recommendations. We ask that the Client complete/return InterMed’s “Customer Project Appraisal”upon completion of the inventory project. We are open to any specific questions or themes that each Client would like to include in the surveys.