Our clinical engineering services are tailored to fit your specific needs so that you never
have to sacrifice performance over price, allowing you to put your patients’ care first.
Your dedicated account manager, like all of our managers, is qualified and selected for each project.
InterMed understands that our solutions not only change your business, but they also impact lives – and that is not something we take lightly. It’s what drives our commitment to excellence, our thirst for learning, and our dedication to innovation. Seeing our role in the big picture inspires us to bring our best every day so that you can be your best.
- Tailored full-service agreements
- Made-to-measure clinical device preventative maintenance (PM) agreements
- Telephone tech support
- Inventory Analysis
- Training classes and support
Whether you simply need a budget-friendly preventative maintenance plan or total asset management, The InterMed Group is here to support you and your vision. We aim to bring the best to our partners and train our engineers and technicians across all major vendors and modalities.
Medical Equipment Repairs
Our technicians service all major manufacturers and take time to learn the details others don’t.
- Fast response and turn-around times
- 24/7 availability with immediate phone response and technical support
- On-site as well as depot repair service available
- Excellent documentation
- Consulting / Compliance
- NRTL and Equipment Certification Verification (i.e. UL, CE, etc.)
- Pre-purchase evaluations
- Life cycle analysis
- Future technical planning
- Joint Commission and DNV review preparation
- Cost savings evaluations (contracts)
- In-service training for users on equipment
- Quality assurance programs
- Inventory stock of hard to find medical equipment and device parts including transducers, circuit boards, and monitors