We believe we must earn our clients’ business every day, in every way.
Meet the Team
Your InterMed Leadership team is here to provide you with the best customer service in the industry
Cristopher Baldwin, MBA
Vice President of Sales & Marketing
Vice President of Imaging Service
Vice President of Business Development
Director of Human Resources
Vice President of Strategy
Director of Jump Team™ Services
InterMed Core Values
- Responsiveness – After 20 years in the business, InterMed has well-established internal processes and a deep understanding of industry standards, which allow for especially short response and execution times. Our strategic geographic growth, along with our size and structure, further ensures that customer needs are met in record time.
- Collaboration – InterMed understands the importance of clear, concise communication, both internally, and with our clients, to ensure optimal patient outcomes. Our account management structure is deliberately organized around our guiding principles of teamwork and cooperation that have sustained our customer relationships for decades.
- Accountability – In an industry where the stakes are so high, there is no time for skirting issues or sweeping concerns under the rug. Should a problem arise with a client’s equipment or staff, InterMed promises to react swiftly and efficiently to get them back where they need to be.
- Vision – At InterMed, our role is to keep your equipment running as well and as long as possible, so that you never have to turn away a patient or second guess a diagnosis because of subpar equipment performance. We understand the bigger picture – from the importance of staying on budget to the stakes involved in patient outcome performance – and we are here to make sure our clients can stay focused on what’s really important.
- Training – Medical equipment can only perform at a high level if it is installed and maintained with appropriate care. With that in mind, InterMed offers extensive training in nuclear and ultrasound imaging equipment repair, as well biomedical equipment repair classes for all levels of engineers, and makes and models of machines we service. You know what you’re doing, so we make sure we do too.