vendor neutral and is a proven low cost.
InterMed’s multi-modality focus is completely vendor neutral and is a proven low cost – high quality alternative for all of your service needs. Serving as a trusted source of industry knowledge, we support steady compliance with regulatory and accreditation targets, and go beyond routine repairs and basic preventative maintenance. We only bring the best.
- Uptime and performance quality assurance
- Full Service Contracts with multi-year agreement options to compliment the covered inventory maintenance.
- Equipment Procurement
- Install / De-install
- End of Life analysis to extend the life and value of equipment.
- Anticipatory maintenance and upgrades – identifies equipment performance issues before they impact patient care.
- Return on Investment (ROI) Analysis
- In-service Training
- Room Design, and Site Planning
- Program Performance Improvement Reviews
- Industry Analysis and application
Our quality control program begins with a formal Conversion (On-Boarding) Manual with reporting and monitoring programs specific to each client’s coverage models to ensure absolute accountability, timely enhancements, and long-term confidence. We also develop a Parts & Replacement program to cover anticipated needs and proactively manage these expenses.
- Priority response time for corrective service calls: dedicated phone and dispatch coverage that ensures responses within 1 hour and on-site within 24 hours.
- Service records are meticulously maintained according to Joint Commission and other regulatory agency preferences. Management can access personalized dash boards and reports.