A Biomedical Equipment Technician (BMET) is an electro-mechanical technician who ensures that medical equipment is well-maintained, configured properly, will function safely, and is all-around ready for use. BMET is a versatile position often employed by hospitals, clinics, private sector companies, the military, and more.
- What is Clinical Engineering?November 1, 2019
- What is a Biomedical Equipment Technician?October 15, 2019
- Living with DystoniaSeptember 8, 2019
- Visit InterMed at the AAMI Exchange in Cleveland, OHMay 7, 2019
- Dan Harrison joins the InterMed GroupFebruary 20, 2019