Living with Dystonia means a constant struggle with uncontrollable muscle spasms that can result in extreme body twisting, abnormal postures and repetitive motions. The specific effects differ from person to person, but the reality of Dystonia is the painful and compromising contracting of one’s muscles.
- What is Clinical Engineering?November 1, 2019
- What is a Biomedical Equipment Technician?October 15, 2019
- Living with DystoniaSeptember 8, 2019
- Visit InterMed at the AAMI Exchange in Cleveland, OHMay 7, 2019
- Dan Harrison joins the InterMed GroupFebruary 20, 2019