We believe we must earn our clients’ business every day, in every way.
Your account manager, like all of our managers, are qualified and selected for each project. You will have access to a wealth of knowledge on the latest innovations in biomedical equipment when you partner with InterMed.
- Tailored Full Service Agreements
- Made-to-measure Preventative Maintenance (PM) Agreements
- Telephone Tech Support
- Inventory Analysis
- Training Classes and Support
Whether you simply need a budget friendly preventative maintenance plan or total asset management, The InterMed Group is here to serve you. We are vendor-neutral but multi-modality capable.
Our technicians service all major manufacturers and take time to learn the details others don’t.
- Fast response and turn-around times
- 24/7 availability with immediate phone response and technical support
- On-site as well as depot repair service available
- Excellent documentation
- Consulting / Compliance
- NRTL and Equipment Certification Verification (i.e. UL, CE, etc.)
- Pre-purchase evaluations
- Life cycle analysis
- Future technical planning
- Joint Commission and DNV review preparation
- Cost savings evaluations (contracts)
- In-service training for users on equipment
- Quality assurance programs
- Stock hard to find Parts including Transducers, Circuit Boards and Monitors
The InterMed Group’s form of precise managerial reporting that gives the customer the ability to easily and regularly view the information and statistics important to their administration.
We sell new, pre-owned and reconditioned equipment with more extensive warranties than our competitors and at significant cost savings. Let us help you find the perfect solution to your practice.